Sunday, April 01, 2007

Life's Little Interruptions?

Sometimes when life seems to "interrupt" our painstakingly laid plans, could it be possible that there is simply a different direction in which we need to go to fulfill our highest good? I used to spend a good deal of time going forward in life kicking and screaming, figuratively. I fought change like a tiger defending her cubs. I'm not saying that I've mastered the skill of handling changes with utter grace and ease, but I have progressed. I have to remind myself sometimes, that holding on to anything too tenaciously, is perhaps more a manifestation of my insecurities that it is a display of my "commitment."


”We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.”

– Joseph Campbell
powered by clipmarksblog it

No comments:

Post a Comment