Monday, March 26, 2007

No, seriously....

I never intended for this blog to be all serious and shit. So far, I'm looking back on my past posts and thinking....oh my god....it's too deep. Well, life does have it's deep moments (blinks, as I call them), but you know what? A lot of life is just pretty damn funny too!

I have another blog, of sorts, that probably has, up to this point, reflected my laughing-self better than this one. I would love it if you'd visit me there! You can find it here at StumbleUpon.

However, just so you know, I'm going to try to interject the same lightness of being into this blog. I have just been investing more of my time "over there." So, bear with me through my budding blogger growth, and know that I'm just a baby blogger coming into her own. As with everything else in life....there is nothing that is changeless except change itself. And oh yes, there is always plenty of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment